วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

My Profile

My Profile


I want to talk about my profile to you . My firstname is Phawitporn . My surename is Pakparitat . My nickname is Jeen . I'm fifteen years old . My birthday is on twenty-fifth of May ,1995 . I study at Sainampueng school . I'm a new student in this school . I study in secondary 4 room 3 . My class teacher is MissVarunee Ninvalee .My best friends are Mananya and Arisa . My favorite artist is Rit the star 6 . My hobby are draw the picture and raed a book because when I raed a book or draw the picture I'm feel relax and closet . My favorite book is Harry Potter . It's very funny and exciting book ! My favorite colors are blue and white . My favorite subject is English because if you know the vocabulary and grammar the English is easy for you ! Then I want to talk about with my family . My family have five people . I'm the eldest in my family . I have two younger sisters and my sisters name are Ramida and Phitchaya Pakparitat . Their nickname is Nam and Kanom . Nam is the Pi intermediate in my family . She is twelve years old . She is study at Sainampueng school and she study in secondary 1 room 5 .Kanom is the youngest in my family . She is nine years old . She is study at Narathorn school and she study in pamary 4 room 5 . I want to be a diplomat because I love to learn a lot of language ! finally thank you to read my profile . . .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น